Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day !


How did you spend Earth Day? Did you plant something, recycle or conserve energy? I spent my day like I've done for the last week riding the highways of America with my husband and we've learned so much. When we are not sure, we look it up and educate ourselves some more. On this day I talked to people about sustainability until I am Green (excuse the pun). I vowed today that I will reach out and share with everyone I met the need for us to take a look around and see what efforts we could put forward to sustain the natural environment and contribute to the preservation of the planet.


Question: What happened to the wild plum trees, grapevines and my favorite the salty dog plants?


Think about some of the environmental things from your childhood and see what you come up with and let's seek the answers together. Praise to the Mother Earth, we are not worthy of your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers